Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Maybe time to start again?

I was telling someone about my blog today, and that it had been a while since I've posted to it. For some reason, I thought it had been about a year.  Turns out, it's been almost TWO! EEP!! I have crafted during that time. The usual cards and albums.  However, I also picked up jewelry making a little. So, thought I'd kick start back with some pictures of some of what I made.  The first are some simple bookmarks. Nothing too fancy.  They were gifts for colleagues of mine for Classified Week at work.  The others are some necklaces I made.  I kick myself as I made some as Christmas gifts and didn't take a picture before giving them away. Can you tell what two of my favorite colors are? :) Actually, I love how the pink and flower beaded one came out. I apologize as they are not the greatest pictures, but you get the idea. Enjoy! Hopefully, I'll start posting a little more for you all. Even dusted off two Cricut machines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)