Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Mini-Album/ Daily December

Of course, my next post as I've been creating and not posting again is another mini for the Christmas swap I did. :)  I paid for a go at your pace Silhouette class online that was GREAT since I figured I only knew some basics of their software.  I can say WOW, there's a lot I didn't know.  So, of course I thought doing the project would be a great way to do my gift.  There's a lot of things I didn't include or changed from the original design because I was making it a Christmas album. I wanted my partner I was sending it be able to have the option to use it as a Daily December if she chose. . Initially I was going to put the dates in, but then decided I wouldn't in case she wasn't into that. I did keep a couple because I like how they were in the design such as the December 24th.  Otherwise, I deleted them out and added a sheet of cut out days that coordinates with the paper I used that she could use if she wanted.  I used mainly Teresa Collins 'Checking it Twice' and 'Christmas Home' papers.

The class can be found here:  http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.pbv.tabs.tpl&product_id=4134&category_id=14&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=589

Thanks for looking and more projects will be incoming in the next few days :)
Happy Holidays!















1 comments:

  1. Another great album Khrista! Love these papers. I actually have an MME stack with very similar papers and I've used a few pieces in my Dec Daily. This album is very bold and stylish. I'm sure the intended recipient will be thrilled to fill it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)