Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Mini Album

Thank you so much to Alice for emailing me pictures o the mini I made her.  I often participate in the swaps on the Cricut Circle board.  They've always been fun.  The theme this time was Fall and to make a mini album.  RIGHT up my alley right?  Of course, I hadn't done one in a while and guess what kicked off my spur of all the ones I've posted lately? This did!  Of course, what did I then do? I mailed it off to my partner without taking pictures! Guess I was excited to get it on it's way (or I maybe just forgot :) ).  Most the papers I used are from Teresa Collins Giving collection.  I've had the papers for a while.  Some are also from this years DCWV Fall Stacks.  I wasn't sure if my partner celebrated Halloween, so kept it Fall.  I used mainly my cricut. The leaves are from my Cricut Imagine.  I think I did a few frames and the curly tree with the Silhouette.  I was going for a 'basket' full of leaves on the front.  I think it came out alright.

















1 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Khrista! Love the papers and you did a fabulous job putting this mini together. I'm betting the recipient ADORED it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)