Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Wedding Album Pages

I needed a new project to work on and know two colleagues that are getting married.  One just got married this last weekend. I mentor her as she's a brand new teacher.  The other is this summer. I did the pages in their wedding colors.  The pink ended up great as she has daisies for her flowers and those are small pink daisies in the paper.  The first page of each of their albums is a Split Letter that has their last name, their names, and the date of the wedding.  I'm not posting those since it has names and dates on them. 

I started with the ideas from Faith Abigail Designs here:  http://www.faithabigaildesigns.com/2013/03/complete-wedding-album-series-cover-page.html
She always makes GORGEOUS layouts and so credit goes to her for these designs.

Of course, you then start to tweak and make adjustments as you go.  I used the cartridges 'Art Philosophy, Tie the Knot, Sweethearts, Wedding Solutions, and the stock images from the Imagine machine'.   The papers from the blue and pink are from SEI.  The papers from the others are a mix of Teresa Collins and various other lines.  Finally I made a card for the one album. I haven't made one yet for the other. I used my new Anna Griffin embossing folders. Gorgeous folders!










 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)