Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Photo Card

I bought a Nikon D5100 a year ago. I was great about taking pictures the first few months, then slacked and am getting back into the groove of taking pictures again.  It rained the morning of Mother's Day and I've always loved pictures of flowers with the rain drops on them.  My Knockout Roses (yes that's what they're called) had just opened up that morning too.  So the picture on this card is one I took myself.  I then found papers I liked and framed it out.  The gold edging are these stickers my friend in England sent to me. I haven't found them here, but they add so much when you're framing something out like this. I also have silver, but I tend to use the gold a lot.  Probably because I often frame in black.  The white of the inside of the card is just a cut from the cartridge Elegant Edges. I keep thinking I should make a set of 5 of these for a gift for someone. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)