Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Graphic 45 - Birdsong Mini Album

I realized when I posted my garden mini album that I had never posted the finished pictures of the other one.  I have a friend that follows my blog and that is who this gift was for.  I had to cover the pictures in it. I used chipboard cut at 8"x8".  Some of them I then cut in half for a different look, like a half door.  The other thing you can't see well is that I used the Cricut Mini Books cartridge to make some pages to flip up for extra photo areas. This works great on scrapbook pages too. Thanks!







1 comments:

  1. Wow- just saw this on my way to the chat box!! Holy cow this is gorgeous!! Your papers are beautiful and this album is lovely!! Gorgeous cuts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)