Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cards for my Stash

I haven't had a lot of time for crafting of late.  I decided to just do what was my initial paper love, cards.  My stash of just blank ones for various purposes is almost gone.  I always find it just as easy to make multiple of the same thing.  The best way to do so is to use a coordinating paper set, then make your cuts a few times, and then just mix and match for the most part.  One thing I look forward to each month is the Cricut Magazine by Northridge Publishing.  In it, Shantaie Fowler (inkingpink.com) had done a card that I loved.  This is my similar version in the yellow and black with Teresa Collins paper. I used the cartridge 'Frame of Mind' for the intricate cut and 'Cricut Craft Room Basics' for the rest.

The peach and pink is using DCWV new stack 'Peachy  Keen'.  I used the Creative Cards cartridge that just came out for all of the cuts.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)