Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

iPad case via Laura from 'Following the Paper Trail'

I was doing some blog hopping the other day.  I honestly was bored and just not feeling in the mood to make the things I 'need' to make.  One of my favorite blogs to check in on is Laura from Following the Paper Trail.  She designs some phenomenal projects.  She's on the Graphic 45 design team and I'm not sure what all else. Anyways, she designed an iPad case using chipboard and scrapbook paper. I am ALWAYS changing my iPad covers for various reasons.  Gotta love ebay! :) Anyways, I thought why not try this for fun.  I watched her UStream video which gives all the details of how to make one. It's also on her blog.  I went ahead and bought the pattern as I can see myself using this to make seasonal ones etc. I happened to have almost everything already on hand (I sew also so had velcro).  The only thing I didn't have that I need to find something to work is the Graphic 45 door pulls she uses.  I want to go to Lowe's/Home Depot to see if I can find anything there that might work too. Anyways. this is my first try. I'm amazed how STURDY it is.  More heavy duty than some of the ipad cases I've had.  I used Teresa Collins 'Now and Then' paper.  Laura's site: http://www.lauradenisondesigns.com/




1 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)