Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Daily

Well, I'm only a few days behind on posting this.  I'm trying to keep this fairly simple. My goal is to keep up with this along with everything else. If I can give up the super embellished, all the cuts on a page, etc.. then I may be able to try Project Life. I bought the stuff for that mid year, but haven't started it.  My goal is to start that so this is a great trial run for me. :)

I bought a Simple Stories binder and covered it with paper. I used glimmer mist to mist what was white rosettes and used a glue gun to put them on. I haven't decided on putting a title on it or not. There is a thing on the side I can slip something into so may do that. We'll see.  Simple Stories also had a calendar page. I am writing a sentence on each day of what I did. By the end of the month I thought it'd be a fun overview to look at. I do have more journaling going onto the tags and pages.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)