Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

December Daily Updates

I've been busy since I finished the iPad case.  I have managed to catch up and stay caught up on my Daily December/December Daily. I'm finding that I'm enjoying the idea of doing everyday life pictures.  I'm going to start on Project Life next week after Christmas I think.  I'll get some of the pages laid out so all I have to do is insert the pictures for the most part. I'll do a weekly page/pages though.  Recap the weeks events. There's no way I have time to do it daily once I'm back at work.  Anyways.. below are some of my pages.











1 comments:

  1. I love your pages!! Great pictures and next year I am doing my journaling in my own handwriting. I decided that after seeing yours-- I like the personal feel.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)