Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Cricut meets Minecraft

lol.. don't you love that title? Anyways, the kids are all into this game called Minecraft. It's not too bad a game as they get pretty creative with it. To me it looks like an Atari version of Lego's or something. The graphics are very blocky, but I guess that's the way it's supposed to be. My older daughter loves the 'Creeper' that is in the game. She's put a bunch of Creeper items on her Christmas list. Well, the actual items are ridiculously expensive. If you look at it, it's just a green square with this black face. Talk about EASY to make on the cricut. So I used CCR, welded a bunch of squares together to make the face.. and here we are. One cheap ipad case (I go through these all the time as I get bored with the color etc so buy them off ebay etc) and some black vinyl equals one creeper face case. I'm happy to export the file for anyone that happens to want it. Just let me know.


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

  1. Would love to get the file...i have tired leaving comments and not seeing them, so hopefully you're not getting a ton of requests from me. My email is theberens@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)