Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Imagine - Word of Mouth Card

This particular cartridge has lots of quotes on it.  I chose this one and cut it at 4".  I did the layers and used Glossy Accents to put a sheen over the words I pop dotted up.  I added some yellow and red Stickles on top of the yellow/red spots on the background.  I then printed some coordinating paper out and used a Martha Stewart punch to go around the edges.  I used Tim Holtz 'peeled paint' Distress Ink to ink the edges some.  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I like this card a lot! That's a cartridge I've been considering.

    By the way, you won the blog candy from my blog for the Falling For Halloween blog hop. email me your snail mail address! dancingarden @ gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card Khrista! The papers are pretty and the quote profound. I really need to spend some time looking at my carts. I don't know half of what's on them! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)