Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

FALLING FOR HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP!

Welcome to the Falling for Halloween Blog Hop!!

Thanks for joining us to enjoy all the wonderful crafty inspiration for the fall and Halloween season. You should have arrived here from
Debbie @ www.debseclecticthoughts.blogspot.com

If you missed the beginning of the hop, please go to Maria's blog to start so you don't miss any of the wonderful projects.

I'll be giving away some fun Fall/Halloween blog candy too! You just need to leave a comment so I can randomly pull a name to win on Monday. You don't have to be a follower.

For my project, I created some artwork to hang up for Halloween with my Gypsy and Cricut. I love cute owls, which is also what my craft room is decorated in for fun. I found this adorable Halloween owl paper and based my project around it. I used the Hoot N' Holler cartridge to create the four owl's (one for each member of my family). They're approximately 3"-4". I used my Gypsy to hide the faces so I could use the Peachy Keen 'Critter Faces' stamps (x-large and medium sized ones). I then used the 'October 31st' cartridge for the fence. I stretched that out to be about 10" long. Then I created the banner by using just a basic font and a pennant for the letters to go on. There's a few different cartridges with the pennant shape on it. The edge was done using the Martha Stewart spider web punch. Some foam dots for depth, and trendy twine for the banner. I think it came out pretty cute. 


Thanks so much for joining in on the hop today! Please be sure to check out all the participant's wonderful projects. I've posted the list below in case you've missed anyone. The next blog you will be visiting belongs to the very talented Angela @ http://angiespaperpassion.blogspot.com/

Here's the entire list of participants:
Maria @ www.stampcutcreate.blogspot.com
Michele @ www.scrap-n-dance.blogspot.com
Paulette @ http://scrapalette.blogspot.com/
Cindy @ http://www.inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
Beth @ http://seaswancreations.blogspot.com/
Renee @ www.icameisawicreated.blogspot.com
Debbie @ www.debseclecticthoughts.blogspot.com
Khrista @ http://creativeandcraftyteacher.blogspot.com/
Angela @ http://angiespaperpassion.blogspot.com/
Nadia @http://www.withglitteringeyes.com/
Donna @ http://CarolinasCreativeCropper.blogspot.com/
Diane @ http://dianesdribble.blogspot.com/
Sara @  http://www.sarawandrews.com/ 
Michele @ www.michelegreen.com

36 comments:

  1. I really like your project, khrista. I cute and I'm sure your family loves it! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This adorable! A total hoot! ;)

    Fantastic job Khrista and I know it looks perfect in you room with all your other owl friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used the peachy keen stamps for the faces. They are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! What a great play on words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love owls too and so does my daughterf! She would love this precious wall hanging! Love the spiderweb edging--- just great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that clever pun in your banner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you project. I am partial to owls also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How absolutely cute! I love the owls, papers you used and, of course, the saying!

    l_pirelli at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I love all the sparkle! I would have never guessed you like owls! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I love the faces on the owls and the funny play on words.

    tderosa142 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your little owls Khrista! This is a wonderful Halloween project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it!!

    Beth
    baby.cowgirl88 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love owls too and this is an AMAZING project! I really loved the title,very cute. :) Awesome job,Khrista!

    scrapluv45@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! Love all the little owls!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super Duper Cute!!New Follower!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling - love your owls and your clever banner phrase! And your spider web edging is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved the owls and how you put them together with the peachy keen faces! The web border is a great touch to a very cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute- I love the owl theme for this Halloween project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is the first time I've been here. Your project is adorable and so is your blog. (I'm following now)
    waidc@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that the owls represent your family! They are so cute and I love the banners too.
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute project for Halloween - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute and non-scary. My dgs still doesn't like scary things and covers his face.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am using more peachy keen stamps all time. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a great project. Love the family of owls.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute! I love the owls. Thank you for sharing!
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Owloween to you as well! Very cute wall hanging, love all the glitter and the cute faces on the owls.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute. My niece would love this because she loves Owls & Halloween. Off to scraplift this!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love it! I especially love how you took something not halloweenie & made it scream Halloween! Very cute!
    Margo (go-go from the Cricut mb)

    ReplyDelete
  29. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)