Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Colorful Owl Clock

Happy Sunday Everyone!  I've been working on multiple small projects today.  One I've had sitting around is one of those cheap Walmart clocks.  I found this owl paper that went with my craft room that I thought would be cute in the clock.  So I just quickly put this together.  The letters I cut with my Cricut Mini at 1.1" using the Craft Room Basics font.  Some Washi Tape around the edge and some bright trim to finish it off.  Kind of funky I know, but it works and is better than the boring white it was :)  I'm working on a card now and so will post that when it's done.

1 comments:

  1. Cute idea Khrista! I just love that owl paper. Too dang cute. And isn't it cool when we can throw something together really quickly to brighten up our space? You did a fabulous job on this! So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)