Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Teacher's Survival Kit

I have two new teachers that I am mentoring this year. Tomorrow is our first day back with the kids and so everyone has been busy setting up classrooms, etc. All three of us teach special education in specialized programs. I've seen this idea on the Cricut Messageboard, various blogs, etc. Just google 'Teachers Survival Kit' and you'll get various ones. I combined a few sayings for mine. What's great is that it is a relatively inexpensive gift. Some stuff I had (paperclips, rubber bands, etc) and then I bought some stuff. I think overall the split cost is *maybe* $10.00 and that includes the container. The container I picked up at Joanne's on sale. This particular one is one for embroidery floss. I used my Gypsy to weld the letters. I used the Imagine cartridge 'Enjoy The Seasons' for the apple with the worm in it. Then I just typed up the saying using Word. I'll drop them off tomorrow as a surprise (one work in a different building). I'll try to get some pictures of things I've done in my classroom this year also to put up. I've been on a blah crafting funk and of course when work starts up, the creativity starts! Figures! :) Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

  1. Love it, great idea, wish my son would let me give his teachers pressies but he says he's too old now! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)