Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

One more day!

The last few weeks have been very hectic for me so I have not gotten much done at all in the way of crafting. The end of the school year is always busy just in general. This year I said I'd write the master schedule for next year. Then I decided to put in for a possible new position (didn't get that one) just because it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. There's another one I'm waiting to hear about still. I love where I'm at though so I'm fine either way. I now have a nasty head cold. I live in Washington and when they say it rains, it pours.. sometime's it just true! :) So, after Monday life should in theory start slowing down. Those that know me are probably laughing, so I'll add.. slow down maybe by 1 mph :) So, anyways, I should have some new things to post as soon as I get through my last day of school (at least for a few weeks as I'm doing ESY for our district which is like a summer school).

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon Khrista! I think I have the same head cold. I feel yuck. Thank goodness for my iPad because I'm taking it easy in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a lot going on. I took the sumer off so I would be refreshed in the fall. We have a new pilot program (Common Core ~ National Standards) being implemented and I wanted to be ready. Hope you find some crafting time soon. It sure helps!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)