Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sisterly Layout

The only thing 'cricut' in this layout is that I used Elegant Edges to cut the floral background. I went to CraftWarehouse recently and really loved these colors. They happen to go well I think with the picture too. Helps that one of my favorite colors is red. See, lots to like about this layout. Michael's now carries what I guess could be called 'bling tape'. I used that around the edge and learned that it does not curve very well. I had to go back and glue the curves down. It's fine now, but if you ever use the stuff, just know that it will pop up around curves without some extra adhesive. I used some flowers I have and glimmer misted them. They were white before. They're great as you can ink or glimmer mist them to get whatever color you want. My best friend took this picture of us when he visited in December when we were on the ferry. It's a really good one of my sister and I. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)