Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Owl Card (NSD Circle Challenge)

This is probably my final entry for the National Scrapbooking Circle Challenges. This one was to use a new cartridge and an older catridge. The new cartridge I used was Wild Card 2. You really have to get beyond the colors they used in their handbook. No idea why they used primary colors. The cards are all very cute though if you use other colors I think. Then I used Hoot N Holler for the saying inside. The paper I used was DCWV Coral Couture. I apologize for not having the great of picture on this one, but I couldn't figure out how to combine two pictures into one in a jpeg format. :)

1 comments:

  1. Your card matches your background. : ) Cute!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)