Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

NSD - Circle Challenge Using Scraps

Another of the National Scrapbooking Challenges on the Cricut Circle Blog was to create a layout using scraps. You could use one full sheet of paper. I've been using Lori's Garden quite a bit as I've been making Mother's Day cards. Well, my Imagine was not aligned correctly as I had rearranged my craft room and moved my machine a few times which I'm guessing is what did it. Now why I always have to do an advanced calibration, I've no idea but that's what my machine likes to get it right. So I had a small pile of cuts that were off (if you look close you can see the white) so just scrap cuts to me. I printed out a coordinating yellow pattern from the cartridge for my backdrop. Add some stickles and pop-ups for dimension and viola! I'm actually surprised that 1. I was able to use the scrap cuts and 2. I like what I created with them! lol. I did cut some of the images apart to 'fill' in space. I used the cuttlebug to add some embossing to the two blue flowers with the swirls folder. Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)