Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

National Scrapbooking Day - Circle Challenge

For National Scrapbooking Day, the Cricut Circle blog had two days with various challenges for prizes. They had games, a chat and other things also. The challenges are all due tomorrow. This is what I came up with for the color challenge. There were two blues, a peach type color, green, and a darker color (couldn't quite tell if it was black or dark blue). You can't quite tell that the flowers on this layout are pop dotted quite a bit so they 'pop' from the page. I used Art Noveau for the vase. The rest was all done with my Cricut Imagine and the Lori's Garden cartridge. My interesting fact I had posted up on the messageboard I found was I printed some backdrop script paper to maybe use from the Lori's Garden cartridge. While I was waiting for things to cut etc, I was looking at it and reading it. It's part of the U.S. constitution. I ended up not using the script for this project, but thought it was interesting. :) Thank you for all your kind and wonderful comments. I enjoy all of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)