Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day Cards

I had a few Mother's Day cards to make. Some were traditional floral, ok most of them are. I forgot to take a picture of one of them, but it was similar to one of these. I love the site creativecritterzimaginations(http://www.imaginecritters.blogspot.com/ ) and so one of the designers cards there (Pam) inspired me on the rose one. The one with the kitchen I made for my sister just because I thought it was cute. You can't see all the details well. I used the Imagine cartridge 'Kate's Kitchen' for this one. Then pop dotted the layers out. My sister has red hair. I used glossy accents on the entire floor. Reminded me of that 'retro' shiny floor so I HAD to make it shiny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)