Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Circle Monthly Challenge

I don't think I've done a Cricut Circle Monthly Challenge until now. This is a two page layout of my daughters first ever swimming meet. I used the cartridge 'Sport Mania' for the swimmers. I used my Gypsy to weld them together to make it 12" long. I utilized the 'Birthday Cakes' cartridge for the letters. I didn't like the '1st' and so ended up using the 'Cricut Font and Basic Shapes' for the 1st. I'm really happy with how the team name came out as I wanted letters as close to the actual logo as I could get. Technically the red letters should be black, but I decided I wanted a litle more color to help remember their team colors are red and black. Their logo has an unusual 'R' and the Birthday Cakes font was very close. Most people probably wouldn't pay that close attention, but since my DH is one of the coaches and I have the actual logo on my computer, I was being very picky. :) Edited note - You should always double check your layouts for personal information. Thankfully I looked at it again after I posted and had missed that there was personal information on the card. So, it's obviously strange looking there now as I messed with it so that information wasn't showing.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout! Thanks for the detailed insructions! Oh, yes, I have saved many bloopers by proofreading! :0)
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you got a bunch of pictures on the left side and the swimmers all along the bottom. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic layout! Good luck in the challenge.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)