Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's Classified Employee Week!

If you didn't know it already, it is classified employee week. This is the para-educators, custodians, secretaries, kitchen staff, etc. in schools. People who do a LOT more than what they are paid for. I have the pleasure of working with four wonderful paraeducators (assistants) in my classroom. One we just hired, but I'm very impressed so far. I can say I have the best team working with students with special needs in our district and I frequently tell our director this. Anyways, last year I made them some sets of cards. They've been commenting a LOT lately how much they really loved those. I figure that was probably the hint to make some more. So, these are the cards I've made to put into a gift set for them so far. I pulled inspiration and scraplifted ideas from the Cricut Magazine (March 2012), so want to recognize and give credit to Kristen Swain for the Butterfly Card idea, Dixie Cravens for the multiple butterfly card, Monique Griffin for the Ewe card, and the cupcake card from another person. It must have been a different magazine than the one I just went through to get names, so will have to go track that name. I used the Imagine for all of these. The cartridges I used for images were 'Imagine More Cards', 'Just Because', and then the stock images on the machine itself. We all put our own small or big spin on things, so this some have my spin on them but credit for the original idea goes to the above folks. The rest are just ones I made up. Thanks for looking! :)Khrista

1 comments:

  1. Your spin on the cards are fabulous! They will surely enjoy receiving them!

    Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)