Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Creative Keepsakes Convention = Productive Weekend

I took a personal day from work on Friday. I'm really bad about using those and usually lose them each year. However, this year I couldn't go to the Creative Keepsakes Convention on Saturday and I really wanted to go. SO, I went on Friday. I went with a retired teaching friend of mine and we had fun. One of the classes I took was about making quick and classy layouts using the 'My Mind's Eye' lines of papers, etc. Now don't laugh too hard on this, but for some reason I NEVER gave thought to cutting around parts of the papers such as an entire bottom edge, or the middle part, etc. Every other shape yes, but when it was a paper with a specific design like flowers down one side, I've always left that there. This class had us fussy cut around them and then use that layered onto other papers. So here are some of the layouts from the class and then some I did when I got home as I have a bunch of My Mind's Eye papers to use. I took two other classes too that I'll have to get pictures of what I did posted. Thanks for looking! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)