Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What do I take?!? (besides myself and my DH of course!)

So, I've been looking everywhere on what to take with me. So far, everyone has just said everything is included. Being me, I want to know does that include adhesive, ink, etc. I mean, what if I want to ink the edges of something? So crafting wise, I've no idea yet what I should take. I do plan to make some large ziplock bags of some paper / layouts I could work on during the open crop time. My Gypsy is just a given. I wonder if they'll have all of the Imagine cartridges (or all of the cartridges period?). I could see PC having Cricut Craft Room and some type of special access that then has all of their cartridges already linked into it. However, that requires a computer. Lots of questions, but no answers. Hopefully PC will release something as it gets closer. Seems like I saw something last year that they did. So that's just the crafting side of things. Now what to take for the actual cruise itself. Well.. given that I do not tan, sunscreen is a definite given. Swimsuit (ugh.. we know how we all love those). Comfortable clothing, etc. I've yet to quite figure out if I need to take a 'fancy' dress. Not being a huge 'dress' person (I'd rather dress fancy with pants!), I need to find that out. There may be some clothes shopping in my future. Someone told my DH today that you wear your dress the first day, because you won't fit into it again afterwards due to all the food! Lots of questions so far, but hopefully will find answers to some of them and if I do, I'll post them. If you know any, PLEASE let me know :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)