Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Paper Bag Mini Albums

Do you ever get in a crafting funk where you just don't know what to make? I hit a slight funk and nothing sounded interesting to make. So, I went back to something that is a quick and easy project thinking that might get me more in a crafty mood. These are both paper bag mini albums. One is entirely black and white with some red in it. I used a black and white 6" x 5" paper stack I had. I'm pretty sure it was a Teresa Collins, but at the moment can't find what I did with what I had left! :) I also printed a few papers off of the Imagine Black & White cartridge. The yellow and brown mini was done entirely with the Blissful 6"x6" collection by Authentique. There are lots of ways to make a mini album, you just have to youtube it and you'll see. This particular one I followed the directions from Laura on 'Following The Paper Trail'. If you look at her Ustream classes, it was one of the more recent. She has a great binding technique that I'm really liking at the moment. I just snapped a few pictures so you could see. Lots of tags. I used black paperbags on the one and brown on the other (I buy the ones at Michaels).

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So much detail here! These look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! I love paper bag albums! The one's I do are basic because I usually have people in my classes that have never scrapped!! My lady on Monday did a black and white album and it was gorgeous. She used the $3.99 pack from Recollections with a nice damask ribbon and cute buttons!

    These have great detail!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)