Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Painted Petals Stack Layouts

I have a very close friend that visited for 3 weeks before and through Christmas. He then headed off to the warm land of New Zealand. I said I'd work on an album for him. I originally was going to do one like I did before which was a paperbag mini album. However, I saw this gorgeous paper at Michaels from DCWV and it just about screamed perfect for him. This is their new 'The Painted Petals Stack'. I rarely have a problem cutting into paper, but I did with this stack, so he's now getting 12"x12" layouts. Hence why there are not titles on the pages or pictures. I used the Imagine cartridge Lori's Garden for the various images. The muted colors on this cartridge lend themselves perfectly to this stack. You would think they were made to coordinate one another. I did change some colors to go with the page such as a pink to a yellow type thing. As always, Thank you for looking! :)Khrista

6 comments:

  1. These are really nice layouts, the blue &yellow look so pretty togehter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts! I really like the embellishments you used on the pages. Lori's Garden images look great with the paper line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty paper...great job on your layouts, they came out very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty...makes me want the stack...but no paper buying right now. Wonderful and so kind.
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice layout, I just love the paper you selected and the embellishments. I am just popping over from the Circle message board to check out your blog. I am a new follower and am looking forward to more of your creations!

    http://www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)