Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Secretary Box

Kathy from The Paper Phenomenon is truly phenomenal. I love seeing the things she designs and creates. You can find her website here: http://paperphenomenon.com/ This is a pattern I purchased from her site to make as a gift. This is my first one. Few trials and errors, but my husband looked and looked and he can't figure out what they are. :) Guess it's just us that create it that really notice huh? Anyways.. Great to put cards in, bills I'd guess, etc. Love that there's a little drawer on top too that you could house a few pens in. I'll have to create one for myself next. The paper line on this one is a stack called 'Antiquities' by gcd studio's. I picked it up at Michaels. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Christine! It was well received and I've since made another one in different colors too. MUCH easier that 2nd time around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for the link, love sites like this.
    Californiarose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)