Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Banners

I've gotten into making banners. One of my favorite cartridges lately is the new Ribbons and Rosettes one. I'm in the process of finishing my Christmas Banner. This is my Thanksgiving one. I used Snapshot Nature to do the Rosettes. A lot of people have a hard time figuring out what to use the Snapshot cartridges for. The nature one is one of my favorite ones. I've used the tree pattern for limbs or tree trunks. I've used the various floral for flowers. It's always just been a mix of things.

1 comments:

  1. Khrista, you are the day 10 winner from my 12 Days of Christmas Giving. Please email your mailing info and I can get that right out to you. Dana
    papermemories4u@ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)