Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Circle Blogaversary Challenges

It's the one year anniversary of the Cricut Circle Blog. As a result, they're doing different challenges for contests. So each of these is for a different one. One is made entirely with the Cricut Imagine. I printed the two backgrounds from All Wrapped Up. The layer flower is from Country Carnival. I added some Glossy Accents to the flower also. The layout I did was to follow a recipe. The paper is from DCWV Tye dye. Quite fitting for the pictures don't you think? I then used the Phrases cartridge for the Feelin' Groovy. The Peace symbols were from the Car Decals cartridge. I then added some buttons to frame the picture a little (as we needed 3 buttons as part of the recipe) :)Thanks for looking! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)