Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

More projects

My last pic of a Relay for Life page. I forgot to mention that on one of them you see some Mickey heads attached to the side of the page. Those are letters for them to have it say Disney 'Land' or 'World' depending on who won it and where they'd been/going. I found that 4.5" and 5" seemed to work best for the Disney characters.

Winter Layout: On this one is a layout for the Cricut Circle's online SWARM challenge. The theme is Christmas/Winter. I used my Cricut Imagine for everything on this one, papers and images. I used Enjoy the Seasons and Snow Angel. We had either a layout sketch to use or a card sketch. I opted to do a layout. I have some pictures of my girls playing in the snow that I had in mind when I created this.

Family is Everything: I just bought the Teresa Collins cartridge 'Sophisticated' and of course had to use it! The paper is from the DCWV Lemmon Stack. I LOVE the colors in this stack so much that I've bought two of them now. The flower is layers from the Mother's Bouquet cartridge. I think I'll frame it and put it in our one living room that has green walls.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Disney LO's!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crafty Teacher,
    I love your "Family is Everything" layout, I might NEED the Sophisticated cartridge.:) I wanted to also say, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. you asked about how I colored the chef's cheeks, I did use my copics, E02 (fruit pink) is what I usually use then I soften the edges with my blender pen. I'm a new follower! Can't wait to see more of your creations!
    blessings,
    jana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)