Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Disney Pages for Relay For Life Set 1

I'm not quite sure how I ended up doing this. I was at a school board meeting and chatting with a colleague I worked with last year. She's a fantastic para-educator in one of our elementary schools. Anyways, she helps to head up the Relay For Life for our side of the county. Big undertaking I think. The theme this year was 'Wish Upon a Cure' and I commented that would be cool to make some scrapbook layouts with disney characters. Next thing I know, I've said sure to making a bunch! No idea how much it may have brought in, but I did enjoy making the pages. I keep learning new things as I go with scrapbooking. I still thinking making cards is easier! Maybe it is the less room to have to figure out, I don't know.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)