Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Break

So I've been on spring break this past week. I got a lot done in regards to crafting. My DH decided our girls would have fun with their Aunt, Cousin, and Grandparents so they spent most the week away. We went to get them and bring them home so we could have a family weekend. We spent all of today at OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry omsi.edu). Great place but I think it wore me out more than them! :) So, I did remember to take pictures of some of the things I did this week. The first I'll put up is the two scrapbook pages I did for my sister just for fun. The layout design (not the paper) is from LickitySplitScrapbooks. I went to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Portland about two weeks ago and saw this saying and loved it so bought the kit just for it. I decided I wanted to use different paper though. The paper is from DCWV new Lemon Flower Stack. I love this stack. It has pretty yellow and greens with grey, silver and black. It's exclusive to Joann's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)