Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Creating Keepsakes Convention

So I noticed I never put pictures up of what I made at the convention. I took a SEI class which is the gift bag and mini set. I then took a few LickitySplitScrapbook classes. I didn't realize I'd signed up for a few from the same person until I went to the 2nd one. So all the design credit goes to these guys. I made a mini board book album. I didn't know what this was at the time, but now I see a great way to upcycle/recycle those baby board books my girls have outgrown! The other was a Friendship Flip book. LOVE, LOVE this idea. A picture of the person goes on one side and when you flip it up, you have their name, birthday, email etc. on the other side. It has spurred other ideas for making a recipe flip book, address book, etc. I'll just share some of the images of what I made. I wouldn't feel right putting up how these were made as the designs are probably copyrighted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)