Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Twilight Mini Album

I had never participated in a SWAP before, nor heard of a paperbag mini album. When I saw that someone was doing a Twilight Paperbag Mini Album swap I thought it sounded like something different and fun. This is my finished mini album I'll be mailing out this week to my partner and she'll be mailing hers to me. I used paper from the Immortal Stack you can get at Joanne's. The chess pieces I used my cricut to make from a file created by Makeupgirl217 who has her own website: http://www.217creations.com/
This has inspired my sister and I to do at least an overnight visit to Forks for fun since we live in the state of Washington. We'll then do our own mini albums / scrapbook album using pictures we took etc. I live in the area it was filmed along the Gorge and not far from the high school (Kalama) you see in all the outside shots. I'm amazed at how many pictures you can put into one of these albums by the time you add tags etc.

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you are going to visit Forks! I love Twilight. I have left a blog award for you on my blog.
    http://lolliscraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the album. Only problem I see is too many pictures of Jacob and not nearly enough of Edward. Hope you enjoy the trip to Forks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Thank you! :) I had to go back and look at the pics.. Guess I didn't take as many of the pages with Edward. It's about 1/2 and 1/2, but definitely more Edward was in it as that was my partners favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)