Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Time to start posting

I just got my Imagine back or I should say replaced. It had a hardware problem. So far so good with the new one though. Made a card last night for my sister just for fun to send to her. She has red hair and I have blonde. I have a Twilight Album I need to work on for a swap I'm in. Will get some pictures of that up here soon too. My goal is to start taking pictures of my projects and posting them on here. Oddly enough, I have not taken any pics of my classroom that has decorations in it that I've done via my cricut/Imagine. :) So.. we'll see if I can keep to my goal on doing better on here.

2 comments:

  1. Very fun card!! I am glad your Imagine is back and working..I think mine has to go back soon as it cuts funny...AHH Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) They were great about replacing my I and I had a new one in a week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)