Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday, August 8th

So I have spent probably the past hour blog hopping and seeing tons of great idea's for back to school. It's almost overwhelming on fun idea's that I'm not sure where to start. Going back into the classroom after six years in administration is exciting, but starting a brand new program is a tad daunting too. I find out tomorrow what the classroom looks like, what curriculum is there or not there if thats the case, etc. Lots to do by the end of the month before the kids all come!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck! If you want to share any ideas, let me know! What level are you returning to?

    I hope you have found some ideas during our Back to School Hop. I became a follower, so I could see all the projects you post!

    Georgiana : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first follower!! Woohoo.. :) I am returning to the elementary level, special education. I have so many idea's from the blog hop my brain is on overdrive! I sent all the sites to some fellow cricut friends. I'll start posting pictures soon. Just finishing up getting the basics setup on here. :)Khrista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world. I am new here too (started July 26th, 2010)! I am now a follower and looking forward to checking in on you! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)