Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

It's Friday the 13th!! My favorite (maybe because it's my birthday?)

Friday the 13th doesn't come along too often. I used to love those movies as a kid. Couldn't pay me to watch them now as an adult. Funny huh?  Sorry my pictures are so huge. I need to find out how to make them smaller with the nice textbox like everyone else seems to have. I wonder if there's a blogspot app. for an iphone.. hmm...  Off to dinner and a movie with my husband. The girls are at one of their grandparents for the weekend. Grandparents are great! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! I know this is very belated (LOL) but just wanted to wish you a Happy Friday 13th BD!

    I'm also a "13th" BD gal. (in July)

    Love your blog and I'm now your newest follower! Please check out mine and maybe follow me, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. Thanks Ladybug! I just added you to to what I follow today! I do love Friday the 13th, always makes for fun birthdays when it falls on that day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I treasure all of them. :)